Monday, January 10, 2011

A Tale Of Two Days { Personal }

How different can 2 days be in middle TN?

 Yesterday the sun was out, and it was actually warm in the "sunny places" of the farm...






...last night it was cloudy, with a "chill" in the air...






Bingley was outside protecting me (aka: keeping me company) while I cleaned out the chicken coop....




Isn't he just perfect!?




This morning I woke up to this ~~  Snow, Snow, and more Snow!  Over 4 inches to be exact! :D



I had to get some fun sister shots!


Well, I just answered my own question....2 days in TN can be EXTREMELY different!  Love it!


~~Keep Shining!


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ummm... did you know that dog is MASSIVE? And Elizabeth told Iryna it is still a puppy? WOW! Oh, and of course, I'm jealous. It must be so fun to get snow! How often does that happen here? Like once every 25 years. Do you think you could send some of it our way? Ha ha have fun!

Emily Sacra said...

Bingley is so cute! What kind of dog is he?

Laura Elizabeth said...

Haha!! Yes Sarah, I know she's MASSIVE! I have ripped skirts to prove it! LOL Pearl is about a year old now...I think...

Snow was fun! We were able to sled for the first time!! We've had snow 8 times now (it's snowing as I type....like REALLY, REALLY snowing)....and in San Antonio? Haha....maybe once every '50' years sounds more like it! I'll send it down though.....

I think we're going to have Renee over later to sled....wish you were up here!

~~me

Laura Elizabeth said...

Awe thanks Emily! I love him to death! He's my baby!

Bingley is a "modified" Bichon Frise -- 100% Bichon and registered....but with a modified hair cut! haha Since we live in the country, we keep him trimmed pretty low....he gets tangled very easy!

I have a feeling you will be seeing several more posts of him....he's my favorite guy!

~~Laura Elizabeth