Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Favorite { Personal }


I'd love to introduce yall to the cutest Bichon Frise EVER! .....my awesome dog Bingley!  ....yes his name came from Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice :D

We don't always stick to "Bingley", he is also known as Bingles, BeBe, Bubu and as my dad affectionately calls him "Flea Bags"....which I don't really like :)

Well, after seeing this picture, and remembering when I took it, I just had to add a side note:  I think Bingles would want me to give a 'shout out' to his AMAZING dog sitter when I'm out of town, as well as my AMAZING friend, who just happens to be an AMAZING photographer!  Whew!  This gal is simply ....well...amazing!  :D  Yall go on and check out this amazing site, won't you?

Happy Friday!


2 comments:

Buky said...

So, is that the cutest dog or what?!!
Now i want a dog :(

http://districtoffashion.blogspot.com/

Allie Dean said...

Aw. Hi Mr. Bingley :)

(Do you think he'll get worried if show up in TN??? *better bring some dog cookies...*)

Love the new colors, so pretty!

-Mi